With a signed Dark Fiber Lease Agreement, SVP Fiber Connect offers a variety of services.
- Base Fiber – Once you have a Dark Fiber Lease Agreement in place, we will work with you to engineer designs, customize routes, build routes and splice your fiber optic infrastructure from A to Z Locations. Most new fiber builds can be completed within 2-3 weeks.
- Add Fiber – As your business grows, you can develop your customer network by expanding fiber miles to reach key data centers and on-net buildings.
- Decommission Fiber – With advance notice, we can decommission fiber miles without terminating the entire Dark Fiber Lease Agreement.
- Reserved Fiber – Reserve allotments of twelve pre-arranged and pre-spliced fiber strands between two attachment points (A-Z Locations) for a 12-month period.
- Additional Services – Upon request, we can provide troubleshooting, testing and engineering services.
- Network Monitoring and Maintenance– We monitor one fiber strand in the fiber optic backbone 24/7 and perform maintenance and repairs on an on-going basis.
- Emergency Response Services – We are available 24/7 for emergency repair and restoration.
For a complete list of services, please view the Dark Fiber Lease Agreement or contact us.